Training and Placement Cell Introduction
The Placement Cell plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for Diploma, Under Graduates and Post Graduates passing out from the university by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The Placement Cell operates round the year to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates. The number of students placed through the campus interviews is continuously rising. On invitation, many reputed industries visit the university to conduct interviews.
We have been successful in maintaining our high placement statistics over the years with good placements record which is a testimony to our quality. Our ingenious alumnae have set new standards in the corporate world through their estimable contributions and it is my firm conviction that we will continue that legacy in the years to come.
The Placement Cell organizes career guidance programmes, training programmes like Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, Communication Skills Workshop etc and it also organizes Pre Placement Training for students who are interested to appear in placement drives. It also invites HR Managers from different industries to conduct training programmes for final year students.
To bridge the gap between industry and academia by enhancing students aptitude, attitude, soft skills, technical knowledge and the industry requirement needs.
- To achieve a rising percentage of placements every year by coordinating with departments and formulate the recruitment schedule.
- Inviting HR Teams to develop best practices and make students aware more about campus recruitment process.
- Industry institute awareness through training programs, workshops, seminars, industry interactions, expert talks and industry visits for students.
- Developing the students to meet the Industries recruitment process
- To motivate students to develop Technical knowledge and soft skills in terms of career planning and goal setting
- To motivate students aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams.
- Aiming to Place the maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by the top companies
Career Development Programs organized by Training and Placement Cell
- Personality Development Program
- Communication Skills Program
- Group Discussion Practice
- Entrepreneurship Development Program
- Mock Interview Sessions
- Pre Placement Training
- Conducting Industry to Institute Convergence expert interaction sessions
- Conducting English Language Course
- Industry Internship Programs