We promote the following for exploration and enrichment:
- Innovative Academic Interventions
- Collaboration with governmental and non-governmental organisations in and around Hyderabad for concurrent field work practice.
- Networking and close coordination with NGOs/INGOs for block field placement.
- Support and handholding to grassroots organizations, groups and communities.
- Innovative teaching-learning processes beyond the regular and routine...
- Concurrent Skill Lab to feel, reflect, challenge and change oneself before gearing up for promoting progressive human values and anti-oppressive relationship
- Visual narratives via documentary film screenings and post screening discussions
- Extensive use and adaptation of PLA (Participatory Learning and Action) Techniques
- Students’ Field Work Seminars
- Regular technical and research skills workshops viz. NGO formation, developing project proposals, evaluating projects survey research
- Our faculty specializations include
- Social Work Education
- Methods of Social Work
- Gender Issues
- Issues of Social Development
- Muslims and Development Deficit
- Livelihood, Microfinance, Reproductive Health and School Education
- Survey Research, Ethnography and Participatory Research
Feel free to reach Team @ Department of Social Work for teaching, training and development!