International Conference on Digitalization, New Media and Video Game Culture
The digital revolution (or digitalization) , as the new phase of industrialization, has had a tremendous impact on society, economy, polity and power dynamics. This has led to the development of network society or digital society. The new political economy's ideological hegemony, technocratic rationality's commercialization of knowledge, and the consumer society's emphasis on consumerism are invisible conditioning that uses social media to persuade and inspire the netizens rather than use force to exert repressive control. Digital technologies today have power over human privacy, which has accelerated the legal commercialization of information or big data. It has put people's personal security at risk and encouraged online fraud, criminality, internet addiction, etc. New media like social media, digital media, popular culture, etc. have emerged as a powerful force in the economy, polity, and culture. The global world today is revolutionized by new media in terms of data exchange, information politics, market economy, activism, privacy and so on. Video game culture is one such trend in a digital society that has a huge impact on youths. A major section of youths today is involved in it. It’s not simply a game rather an industry, which connects technology, youths’ motivation for earning money, free time consumption and digital market.
Goal of the Conference
- To explore and frame policy recommendations on trend of global digitalization in the context of Industry 4.0,Industry 5.0, Digital Society and Digital Culture.
- To investigate and analyze the role of new media on global trend of societal and digital inclusion.
- To detect and Analyse new social culture derived from Gamification and videogame culture at global level.
- Last date for submission of Abstract: September, 10th , 2023
- Intimation of acceptance of abstract: September 15th , 2023
- Last date for submission of full-length paper: November 15th , 2023
- Last date for Conference Registration (with accommodation) : October 31st ,2023
- Last date for intimation of Travel Plan for accommodation & travel assistance: November 15th , 2023
- On Spot Registration (Without Accommodation): November 29th , 2023